The team is wrapping up an amazing weekend (and amazing summer) at the Cool August Nights Show at the LA Equestrian Center. We had some new comers to the show ring this weekend and could not be prouder of their impressive performance. Here is the run down:
- Kristina and Arlo earned Reserve Champion Upper Level winning both of their 4th Level classes
- Kristina and Klara (owned by Jane McLoud) won Lower Level Reserve Champion receiving scores of 75%, 77% and 69%
- Khara Johnson and Furst Dance (Danny) won FEI JR/AM Champion winning both their Prix St. Georges classes on Thursday and Friday with a 66.5% and 68.02% respectively, and coming in 2nd on Saturday with a 67.5%
- Tanya Hill and Foxy Brown GCF won all of their Training Level classes with scores of 65.8%, 66.4% and 68%. This was Tanya's first show on the 5 year old that she bought as an unbroken 2 year old and patiently waited 2 years before taking over the ride. Great things yet to come from this pair!
- Stella Leitner and Espresso (Esso) won their YR/YR First Level Classes Thursday and Friday with a 68.6%, 67.4% and 67.5% and came in 2nd on Saturday with a 64.5%.
- Julie Riggs and Benison (Ben) finished 2nd in their First Level Green Rider class on Thursday and 1st in their class on Friday.
A HUGE congrats to every one of the riders and horses that worked so hard this weekend. As always, you make us proud!